Welcome to St Mary's RC Primary
We love God, we love learning, we love each other
Welcome to Reception
Teacher: Miss Bain
Teaching Assistant: Miss Smith
Our class email: email@example.com
A very warm welcome to St Mary’s RC Primary to our new families and those returning to us this September.
The children have already made an amazing start to their year in Reception & we are extremely proud of how well they are settling into their new environment & routines. We are looking forward to a wonderful year together & we hope you enjoy hearing about all the exciting things we do in Reception!
Miss Bain & Miss Smith are the full time staff in Reception.
Reception's PE session will be every Wednesday. Please ensure your child has a PE kit n school in a drawstring bag.
Please visit our school website, class page & our Facebook page to keep up to date with all our latest EYFS & whole school news.
This half term our first topic is 'Marvellous Me'
We will spend lots of time becoming familiar with our new classroom, activities and routines and making new friends. We will be learning all about ourselves, talking about our family, our likes & dislikes and learning about what makes us special. We will also learn about our body and some of the special things our body can do.
- Uniform – We ask all children to wear a school uniform. A white polo shirt with either grey pants or grey skirt/pinafore & a blue jumper or cardigan
- Spare Clothes – All children should have a bag in school with spare clothes just in case of accidents!
- Water Bottle – Children should bring a water bottle into school with their name clearly labelled on it. We do ask parents to make sure that the bottle contains only water
- Names – Please make sure children have their names in all items of their uniform.
- Wellies – Children can bring a pair of wellies to keep in school for rainy days and wet weather activities.
If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to speak to a member of staff our door is always open. You can speak to us directly, arrange a telephone appointment or contact us on our class email (see above).
We look forward to a busy and fun filled year together!
Miss Bain and the Early Years Team