We want our children to look smart when at school and feel proud to wear their uniform. However, we also aim for our uniform to be affordable and good value for our parents.
Our uniform list is outlined below and taken from our uniform policy.
We expect all our children to wear a school jumper or cardigan carrying our logo and these can be purchased from our supplier Andizyne, based in Wardle.
Andizyne also supply reading book bags with the school logo. These are not compulsory and currently cost £3.50 each.
School uniform and book bags can now be ordered from a local supplier, Andizyne, based at Wardle. Please visit their website by clicking on symbol above. Ties can be purchased at the school office at a cost of £2.50 each.
Children in Years 1-6 wear a school tie. We sell both elasticated and normal ties at the school office for £2.50 each.
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress (knee length)
- Grey trousers or shorts
- White shirt from Years 1-6
- Nursery and Reception - White polo shirt and no tie (optional in Reception)
- Royal blue jumper or cardigan with school logo
- Grey, black or navy socks/tights
- Black, flat, sensible shoes (no trainers)
- Pale blue/white checked summer dress
- White t-shirt
- Navy or black shorts
- Black pumps for indoor PE and trainers for outdoor PE
- A plain dark coloured tracksuit may be worn in the cold weather
Hair, Jewellery and Accessories
- No jewellery allowed except for a watch and only small, plain studs if children have pierced ears. These need to be covered with tape during PE lessons. All earrings must be removed when children go swimming.
- Watches to be analogue or digital. No smart watches. Fitbits are allowed.
- Hair accessories are to be kept to a discrete minimum and log hair should be tied back
- Dyed hair or shaved tramlines are not allowed
- Nail varnish should not be worn in school
- Children also need a coat for school everyday, a school bag, wellies for Foundation Stage and in the summer, they will need a sun hat.
ALL UNIFORM SHOULD BE CLEARLY LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME.
Andizyne Embroidery and School Uniform
147 Wardle Road, Rochdale. OL12 9JA
Telephone number - 01706 989048